Ayurvedic Yoga Massage (AYM) combines traditional deep tissue massage with oil and assisted yoga-based stretches.
The aim of the Ayurvedic Yoga Massage is to pursue excellence in the application of the training of this rare and unique modality. We aim to provide the highest standards of professional massage teaching as well as a structure and support to learn, grow and understand more the art of good bodywork.
Benefit of this Program:
- Brings balance and harmony to body, mind and spirit
- Enhances mental clarity and concentration and comprehension
- Generates a profound state of relaxation in body and mind, relieving stress
- Turns on the body’s healing mechanisms
- Helps balance hormones and neurotransmitters such as serotonin, dopamine and melatonin
- Reduces and relieves migraine headaches
- Improves sleep patterns and relieves stress induced insomnia
- Improves the sensitivity of five senses
- Balances Vata Dosha thereby relieving anxiety, restlessness, irritability, nervousness, fear & excessive thinking
- Nourishes hair and scalp, and strengthens hair follicles to prevent hair loss and premature graying
- Softens lines and wrinkles on the face by clearing the mind, dissolving stress and relaxing face muscles
- Promotes fertility by stimulating the release of hormones in the hypothalamus and pituitary glands behind the forehead.