The Sanskrit word Shanka Prakshalana comes from two words: Shanka means conch & Prakshalana means to wash completely. The word sankha represents the alimentary canal from mouth to anus. All together complete cleaning process from the mouth to the anus is known as the Shanka Prakshalana. According to the Ayurveda the word”Varisair Dhauti” is also known as Sanka Prakshalana. Its a part of a Kayakalp. The Sanskrit word Kaya means: body and Kalpa mean: new. This is the process to clean all the elementary cannel with the use of salt water and lemon juice.
Included in the program:
- ‘3 nights and 4 days’ comfortable double accommodation with attached bathroom, hot shower and a separate terrace with a view of the lake, mountains, jungle and village.
- Dinner on arrival day and breakfast and lunch on the day of departure.
- The full board of organic kitchen on the day of the program (Breakfast, Lunch, Snack, Dinner, Juice/ Fruits)
- Yoga and Meditation activities on the day of the program according to our Schedule.
- Minimum 3 Yoga classes & 5 Meditation sessions.
- Talks on Patanjali Yoga Sutras/ Upanisad/ Bigyan Bhairab Tantras/ Shiva Sutras in free time.
- Especially Shanka Prakshalana program on third day.
- Begnas Yoga & Retreat herbal tea and plenty of Green tea.
- Purified Water.