Meditation is the best practice for people burdened with daily problems, who are under constant stress and want to know how they can harmonize relationships with outer world and understand deeper their inner world, how to control negative emotions and always stay in good mood, how to get rid from fears and phobias and gain self-confidence. These goals and much more you can achieve through meditation practice.
We are happy to offer you different types of Meditation (meditation with singing bowl, mantra chanting, silent meditation, candlelight meditation, yoga nidra or yogic sleep meditation). Joining our classes you will experience the benefit of ancient practice surrounded by incredible Himalayan nature.
Through meditation practice people relieve stress, get rid from bad habits, improve relationships with others, gain the ability to control themselves in any situation, win all the fights with their mind and become calm and peaceful. Meditation increases energy level, strengthens the immune system, lowers blood pressure, enhances sleep quality and reduce its duration.
We recommend to begin practice of meditation under guidance of the experienced teacher. Correct work with the teacher helps to remove possible at the beginning of the way barriers, makes clear difficult moments and makes it easy to maintain long term practice in the future.
In Begnas Yoga&Retreat center you can start your successful practice or improve existing level on the meditation sessions of our teacher Yogacharya Rajendra.
Meditation it`s the time of full concentration. Conditions in the place of practice are very important, especially at the beginning of the path to self-knowledge. In our Yoga center nothing will bother and disturb you, because it is located in peaceful and tranquil village, far from crowded and noisy cities. Surrounding unbelievable Himalayan nature will help your inner journey.
On a physical level, meditation:
- Lowers high blood pressure
- Lowers the levels of blood lactate, reducing anxiety attacks
- Decreases any tension-related pain, such as, tension headaches, ulcers, insomnia, muscle and joint problems
- Increases serotonin production that improves mood and behavior
- Improves the immune system
- Increases the energy level, as you gain an inner source of energy
On a Mental Level of Meditation:
Meditation brings the brainwave pattern into an alpha state that promotes healing. The mind becomes fresh, delicate and beautiful. It cleanses and nourishes you from within and calms you, whenever you feel overwhelmed, unstable, or emotionally shut down. With regular practice of meditation:
- Anxiety decreases
- Emotional stability improves
- Creativity increases
- Happiness increases
- Intuition develops
- Gain clarity and peace of mind
- Problems become smaller
- Meditation sharpens the mind by gaining focus and expands through relaxation
- A sharp mind without expansion causes tension, anger and frustration
- An expanded consciousness without sharpness can lead to lack of action/progress
- The balance of a sharp mind and an expanded consciousness brings perfection
Meditation makes you aware – that your inner attitude determines your happiness.