ayurveda massage, salt glow massage, herbal powder massage
Ayurvedic Yoga Massage is a combination of deep tissue massage, assisted yogic stretches and energy work. This is not an Ayurvedic massage though! It uses principles of Ayurveda, but the technique differs from a classical Ayurvedic massages.
AYM helps to locate and remove particular problem or problems related to the muscles, joints and ligaments, at the same time improving blood circulation and initiating detoxification of the entire organism. One other important benefit is opening up of the shoulders and chest region, creating a feeling of space in the body.
The stimulation is strong but the effects of an AYM are deeply relaxing and rejuvenating.
Benefits of Massage:
- deep detoxification
- reducing muscle tension and pain
- stimulating blood circulation and strengthening the lymphatic system
- stress relief
- improved functioning of the digestive organs
- prevention of aging and nourishing the skin
- balancing the three doshas (vata-pitta-kapha)
- use of therapeutic herbal oils
body scrub and body packs, body soothing, pedicure and manicure, foot massage, hair spa, hair treatment, facials
Your face is your unique signature. No one else can claim it. Your face comes into contact with dust, sun and other harmful particles on a daily basis which affects the health of your skin resulting in increased pigmentation, lack of radiance and early ageing. To minimize these effects, regular facial sessions are important.
A tingly treat for tired feet, this soothing and relaxing foot massage provides relief for aching feet.
So here’s our list of 10 benefits of spa we can achieve through therapeutic massages.
- Disengaged from work, family and friends.
- Slow down and allows the body to re-generate.
- Improves blood circulation hence sending more oxygen and nutrients through the body and cells.
- Stimulates the lymphatic system to rid the body of toxins.
- Releases Serotonin and enhancing the “feel good” factors.
- Relives chronic pain situations – arthritis, sciatica and muscle spasms.
- Body exfoliating treatments polishes the skin, promotes cells re-generation, refines pores and offers skin relief.
- Water is yin and yang – when body is submerged in water, it offers true balance.
- Heat treatments to stimulate blood circulation and initiate purifying process.
- Body wraps to re-mineralise the body, re-charge the body with nutrients and elements, boosting moisture in the skin, helping to rejuvenate and relax the body and mind.