10 days yoga retreat is perfect for those people who have special requirements and want to improve their individual practice. It gives an opportunity for private lessons with a yoga teacher.
In addition to our regular daily schedule, there is 1hour of a private yoga class intended to focus attention on specific requests of the students.
For beginners who have serious intentions about yoga, it is the best way to start regular practice because correct individual work with the teacher at the beginning allows avoiding a lot of mistakes and problems in the future. The teacher takes into account goals, interests, desired outcome, abilities, skills and weak points of the students and arranges practice according to all these things.
More advanced students who want to deepen their practice under the guidance of an experienced yoga teacher will appreciate this retreat as well.
Included in the program:
- 11 nights’ comfortable double accommodation with attached bathroom, hot shower and a separate terrace with a view of Lake, Mountains, Jungle and Village.
- Dinner on arrival day and breakfast on the day of departure.
- The full board of organic kitchen on the day of the program (Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks, Dinner, Juice/ Fruits)
- Yoga and Meditation activities on the day of the program according to our Retreat Daily Schedule.
- Talks on Patanjali Yoga Sutras/ Upanisad/ Bigyan Bhairab Tantras/ Shiva Sutras.
- Free pick-up from Pokhara Airport/lakeside or surroundings.
- Spa & Wellness activities include 4 Day Yoga Retreats Wellness activity + One-day Begnas Lake Boating, Ayurveda Massage and Shirodhara.
- Begnas Yoga & Retreat herbal tea and plenty of green tea.
- Purified Water.
You can start this retreat any day of the week after 3 pm. The next 10 days will be your full-day Yoga retreat program and check out will be the 11th morning. We recommend confirming your reservation in advance by Email / What’s app/ Booking sites.
*If you are in a group of a minimum of four people you will get Ayourbeda massage free.